4 DAY CHARTER; UP TO 6 GUESTS + 2 CREW
- All prices in SGD excluding GST and Visa (Visa cost is 10USD for up to 7 days per person, Immigration Service Fees for the Yacht is 400SGD)
- Food and Beverages are not included
- Planning list of daily essentials can be provided upon request
- Passports need to be valid for min 6 months
This tour offers a beautiful escape at the doorsteps of bustling Singapore. Your vacation starts only a taxi ride away from your home or hotel in the Marina at Sentosa Cove! You will enjoy a tour combining yacht sailing, relaxing on a luxury catamaran as well as exploring nearby Riau Archipelago with all its beauty and serenity. The suggested itinerary describes a 4 day tour, but can be extended on request for a longer stay around Nikoi Island or exploring further islands.
- Welcome of the guests on board of the yacht located at One Degree 15 Marina, Sentosa Island at 6am
- Head to Singapore immigration at Sisters Island (please ensure that all passports are valid for at least another 6 months). Sailing there and handling procedure with immigration will take totally around 1,5hrs.
- Journey to Batam, Nongsa Marina for Indonesia immigration, where we will arrive around 11:30pm. During the trip you can enjoy your breakfast on the catamaran.
- Immigration will take approximately 1 hour. During this time you can enjoy lunch on board of the yacht.
- Continue our journey to Nikoi Island at 1:30pm, heading towards east along the beautiful coastline of Bintan. Enjoy all the facilities on board our yacht. Sunbathing or just enjoying the landscape on a day out on the water will ensure you a great time on board. For the more active ones, you can support the skipper by helping with the sailing. While cruising we can throw out the fishing rods and with some luck we will be able to catch some fish to grill later on the BBQ.
- We will drop the anchor in front of Nikoi Island around 6.30pm where you can enjoy your dinner, have a night swim in the turquoise water and finish the day off under the stars.
- After a good sleep on board the yacht, start your day by having a scrumptious breakfast.
- Enjoy a beautiful day on the catamaran at leisure. Stand up paddles (4), water donut to be pulled by the dinghy are waiting to be used by you and your family or friends. Feel free whatever you want to do…Read a book you always wanted to, play games with your little ones, sunbathe on deck, snorkel around in the turquoise water of the Riau Archipelago in front of Nikoi Island, swim or just relax. Our crew will also bring you with the dinghy to the reef nearby for snorkeling excursion.
- End the day with a nice dinner during sunset on board. Bring your own music or choose from the variety of our music collection we have. Our eight very impressive LED underwater lights will create a special unique atmosphere to swim with the fish at night.
- Refreshed after a night on board we would bring you on land to Nikoi Island where you can spend
the whole day if you wish. You can explore the nature, relax on the beach, swim, use the water
sport equipment (canoe, sport catamaran, etc.) and enjoy the tasty food in the restaurant or take
good drink in one of the beach or pool bars. You only have to pay 120SGD per adult and 60SGD
per child which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner menu with candle lights. You will enjoy this!
- Leaving Nikoi Island and start journey back to Singapore at around 7am.
- Sailing along the coastline, with lunch during immigration at Nongsa Marina, Batam at around 1:30pm, further sailing to Singapore via Sisters Island Singapore immigration is the reverse sequence as on day 1 of this tour.
- We will reach the Marina at around 9pm.
Please let us know of any specific requirements in advance so that we can make your stay on board unforgettable. We typically recommend March to November as the best time of the year to cruise. On your request the tour can be extended or enhanced with additional days on Nikoi Island. Conditions of Nikoi Island apply as per attached document.
ABOUT NIKOI ISLAND
Eco-friendly luxury on a serene private island in Indonesia, located just 55km southeast from Singapore and one degree north of the equator. Nikoi Island is barefoot luxury writ large; this laid-back, secluded getaway offers an abundance of pristine natural wonders and wildlife encounters. Ringed with white sandy beaches, crystal-clear waters and coral reefs, and blessed with a rainforest teeming with birds, this tiny island offers the ultimate Robinson Crusoe experience.